Healthy Raw Mango Chia Pudding Crunch
by: wme_admin on
This is my new in season creation using an adapted version of the TVN’s Raw Muesli Mix. You can enjoy for breakfast, desert or a post workout snack.
*Click on the link below to watch Vicky and Jamey make the Raw Muesli in person! Raw Muesli Recipe – Think Vitality Nutrition
Mangos are in season and if you’re lucky enough to live in Qld you can pick up a tray for under $20.00! At TVN headquarters we are big into eating seasonal! This guarantees not only freshness but you also save on dollars and that’s always an added bonus. This recipe can be made in advance and left in the fridge.
- Gluten, dairy, sugar free
- Aids in weight loss
- Good source of protein
- High in Omega 3 fatty acids
What you need
2 tbsp. of Chia seeds
¾ Coconut water or cashew milk
Half a mango cheek for each serving (I like to add a little extra to place on top of pudding)
Raw shredded coconut
What you do
- Place chia seeds in a glass, jar or small bowl
- Add 1/2 – 1 scoop of Coconut Protein Blend
- Add coconut water or nut milk
- Add chopped mango and stir until all the chia seeds are soaked
- In 5-10min the chia seeds will swell and thicken into a pudding consistency (stir a few times)
- When fully set top with Raw Protein Muesli Mix
Sprinkle with Coconut and Cinnamon and top with Cashew or your favourite nut milk.
*Serves 1 (double the ingredients and make 2)