8 Tips to Stay Lean this Winter – Winter Food Diary Planner Download
by: Vicky Reihana on
Including a WINTER FOOD DIARY PLANNER DOWNLOAD
We all know how easy it is to let healthy habits slide during the cooler months.
Below are some fail-safe tips to keep you motivated during winter so you breeze into Summer feeling confident, strong, healthy and happy.
- Keep a food diary to stay on track and accountable
- Eat every 3 hours to speed up your metabolism
- Drink at least 2-3 liters of every day
- Experiment with different Green Teas, which has fat burning properties
- Fill up on nourishing winter home made vegetable soups
- Have at least 1 high protein green smoothie every day to boost your immune system
- Rug up and do at 2 workouts out side a week to boost energy levels when feeling sluggish
- Have a back up plan! If it’s dark cold and wet outside opt for a body weight HIIT workout INDOORS
- Start the day with warm lemon Water and a teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar. This will detox, hydrate and protect against bugs. Regularly sip on water through out the day
- Eat every 3 to 4 hours including a quality source of protein and loads of vegetables. Limit fruit 1-2 serves. Don’t overdo it. NEVER OVER FILL YOUR BELLY!
- HAVE 1 TREAT MEAL A WEEK, choose quality over quantity.
- Avoid alcohol, and processed foods if you are determined to drop body fat, they mess with your appetite, hormones and metabolism
- Add weights into your workout, building muscle will help your loose body fat, slow down the ageing process and keep you strong
- Eat rainbows, choose a variety of vegetables with lots of colour and flavour for maximum antioxidant and vitamins intake
- Add fermented foods like sauerkraut, kefir, bone broth and kombucha into your diet to assist with digestion and absorption of nutrients
Click on the link below and Use the FOOD DIARY to fill in THE GAPS – STICK IT ON YOUR FRIDGE to keep yourself accountable!